Send As SMS

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

some weeks back

happy birthday shunda and terance!
a day of black and white
a choco and pink candle too! *grin*



the chords that string

"You can't spend your whole life making moments
and saving them up for later, can you? You'd go mad.
You have to just be in the moment and not be thinking about it.
The cabbage, or the banana, that's the moment as it's going on.
Meaningful experiences with record players
and socioeconomic discrepancy -- well, that's incipient madness. "
- Sirius, The Shoebox Project


"Went to the beach for the day and wrote
as much as I could about this incredible experience
and where my life seemed to be taking me, etc.
I fell asleep, and when I woke up
the papers were blowing down the beach and into the water.
I sat up and watched until I couldn't see one piece of paper left.
I drove home and felt happy."
- Dominic Monaghan




the deadlines are finally over. but the bad weather is still making thgs miserable. got caught in the rain leftrightcentre just by standing in a bus stop. im still not well and it rilly sucks. sunshine where art thou. 13hrs stuck in campus is no joke. 3 weeks to friggin exams. wth. this misery is nv ending.
i think ive forgotten how to smile.

left
`1:27 AM